Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TOP 3 REASONS WHY I RESPECT JAY Z & TYRA BANKS

FELLOW DECEMBER BABY JAY Z 12/4


All righty then - here are my top 3 reasons why I respect Jay Z and Tyra Banks:

1.  They are both born in December :)

2.  They are both very intelligent people.  For example, while at peak points in their careers they looked at other avenues to move their money and do other things, branch out into other territories.  So yeah, they have great business sense.

3.  They genuinely like helping out the next person, in some shape or form.

***Bonus - did I say they were born in December? (a jokey joke)

There you have it my top 3 reasons - do you have a top 3?  Inbox me or leave your comment below - till my next entry...  & Happy birthday to Jay Z, Tyra Banks & everyone else born on December 4th - best wishes from all of us at Simply Said Media!




No comments:

Post a Comment