Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THE POSE OFF MODELS WILL HAVE TO BRING IT! ON SUNDAY, DEC.7TH

Simply Said Media Presents "Pose Off" on Sunday, December 7, 2K14


I am busy as a beaver, talking to way cool people like Pejay Modeste, look her up on Facebook, she and her team were responsible for my Hair & Make-up at last year's Pose Off, not to mention all of the models.  Yes she is off the chains and I suggest for your special events or just to pamper yourself contact Pejay Modeste.  Her styling sense, creativity & beautiful personality makes your hair & make-up experience a great one.

Now I just wanted to share with you the flyer that will be in circulation.  Kudos to Tyrone Entertainment and his expertise.  Let me take this opportunity to thank my current sponsors, Renzo Lee Media, Irie Jam Radio - WVIP 93.5FM,  Tyrone Entertainment, Big Ackee Music,  & Golden Krust - Pitkin Avenue so far.

Producing a fashion show can be hairy, tedious, and hard for some.  I take it all with a smile and passion.  I enjoy meeting people and I especially enjoy the opportunity to meet aspiring models who just need an extra boost of confidence and polishing to be fit for the Runway.  I do have the gift of unlocking an individuals potential in the area of Performance Arts so using that gift is my way of giving back.

Well my hands maybe typing this second as my mind conjures up the next phase of activity to make this years' installation of "Pose Off" a success.

See you on Dec. 7th - till my next entry...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment