Friday, October 24, 2014

FASHION FORWARD - FASHION FUN - FASHION CASTING - HERE WE COME!!!

Magnet Sports & Entertainment Center in Elmont, NY will forever be changed - Fashionably!
 I know what you want to say - where have I been?  Let me apologize for my absence but I'm sure you understand the seasonal swings of a writer.  I do have lots of pics to share with you since my last entry.  What I did for the Summer, how I expect to spend my Winter.  Most importantly, my next series of projects to help you welcome in Fall and embrace Winter.

So "Pose Off" is set to take place on Sunday, December 7, 2014 at Magnet Sports & Entertainment Center in Elmont, NY.  The complete address is 241-05 Linden Blvd., Elmont, NY 11003.  It's the borderline of Queens so NYC Fashionistas & Fashion Forward Gents - don't you worry about a thing.

Now if you are an aspiring model (I've been in the business for a while so yes I train and do provide training) or an established model here's an opportunity for you to consider.  BE AT THE CASTING ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2014 FROM 3-6PM @ MAGNET.  I would love to meet you and we can discuss your goals and fashion friendly pursuits.

I do have lots of catching up to do with you - and I also have some great programs to share with you for the last quarter of 2014 and looking ahead into 2015.  All things are possible by the Grace of the Great One that sits high and looks below.  

Well I have loads of work to do, preparing, networking, reaching out to people like you and other industry professionals.  Let's get together and have a successful casting.  

I will start telling you about the confirmed designers SOON.  So far the line up is simply magnificent.

Call 631.392.8502 or email simplysaidmedia@gmail.com for any and all inquiries.
 
I'll see you on Sunday - October 26th, till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment