Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT INTERNATIONAL REGGAE SUPER STAR SHAGGY

Simply Said Media will have the pleasure of interviewing Shaggy tonight in Brooklyn





It's about to go down at the elegant Milk River Restaurant in Brooklyn as Ranch Entertainment, Bigga soft drinks, Destine Media and Sly and Robbie presents Shaggy's 12th Album Release Party "Out of many one Music."

Simply Said Media Staff will be there to catch all the action as we embark upon a Shaggy filled night.  I am looking forward to it.  The last time I bumped into Shaggy was at a GMAX Enterprise party some time ago last year.  It was good to catch up with him and talk for a few.

Do you have any specific questions you would like for me to ask him?  Here's your opportunity to leave a comment and let me know.  I will be sure to check a few minutes before my interview time.  Aside from that you will have to wait for my blog entry follow up and VIDEO :) that will be posted on my YouTube channel and other video apps available to you.

There's so much going on, not just in the Reggae Community but in the community I live in.  I pick and choose my stories BUT with good reason :)

Get with the program peoples!  TONIGHT IS A SHAGGY NIGHT!!!, I am feeling "Shaggalicious"  I am "Shaggwonderful"  I am totally "Shaggable" - I'm not from the UK so don't get it twisted.

Other entries to look out for is my story on Reggae Sensation Sizzla, and the interesting promoters that are saying that he will be doing a U.S. Tour hitting Connecticut first - it's so NOT true, more to follow.

Keep it locked - on this Blog!

Till my next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment