Thursday, September 12, 2013

CARIBBEAN FEVER IRIE JAMBOREE 2K13 ALL ACCESS & BACKSTAGE WRAP UP

 
The Doctor, Beenie Man & Slim Perfection, Barclays Center 9/1/2013





Now just to let you know I wrote up my wrap then accidentally pressed the wrong button and lost it all.  So yeah, wasn't inspired to rewrite anything.  You really should have been at the Barclays Center for this 3 day Music Festival - History was made and its one of those "where were you" moments.

So as uninspired I maybe to give you my wrap up, at least I'll give you some pics of the celebrities that were present for such a special night in Reggae Music.  

For picture quality I will not post the shot of Busta Rhymes only because his security was really serious and its only of the back of his head anyway.  I do have a great shot of Malik Yoba and myself but I would just direct you to my facebook page to take a look at that one and others.  Brooklyn's finest from the Red Square camp - Spragga Benz (see fb page for pic)  Too many celebrities to name.  I will do a separate entry about Shabba Ranks - stay tuned for that.

Feel free to comment on how you spent your Labor Day Holiday weekend.  I'm sure you have great memories.

(all photos courtesy of Simply Said Media)

Radio personalities Dubbmaster Chris & Felisha Loud with the Queen of Dancehall Lady Saw (center)


 
 
My best friend, Dubbmaster Chris and I - Backstage @ Barclays History 9/1/2013









No comments:

Post a Comment