Friday, September 20, 2013

DANCEHALL VETERAN RED FOX IS "HOT LIKE FIRE"

 
Red Fox profile shot. Photo Credit: Allyson Ione Photography




Hi everyone!!! Getting new music is like candy for me.  I get happy, I listen to it and enjoy it.  I have had the pleasure of receiving and listening to Red Fox's new single "Hot Like Fire."  On a scale of 1 to 10 this track is a 20.
His lyrics are catchy, the track is bananas and its Red Fox letting the Reggae Community as well as all music fans of all music genres know that he hasn't gone anywhere, but continues to deliver hot hits.
Red Fox will be going on tour in early December.  To find out all his tour stops, I would suggest you google the Dancehall Veteran to see if his Management Team has posted his tour dates and locations.  I do know that he will be out of the United States during the winter, so if you would like to catch him live up close and personal, make sure you get your tickets for the "Pose Off" Fashion Event taking place on Sunday, November 10, 2K13 at Liquid Bar and Lounge in Valley Stream, NY.
Red Fox will be a featured special guest for "Pose Off" and you will get to hear all his classic tunes including all the new ones such as "Hot Like Fire."

For a limited time Simply Said Media will inbox you the single "Hot Like Fire" for free.  To take advantage of this offer leave a comment with your information or email plaibhen@gmail.com or iriepeggy@gmail.com  
You can also leave me a tweet @SimplySaidMedia or friend request me on Facebook by searching Peggy Laibhen
NEW MUSIC - LIKE CANDY TO MY SOUL!!!  
RESPECT THE MUSIC - PLAY THE MUSIC!!!
Till my next entry...
Photo Credit:  Allyson Ione Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment