Tuesday, November 6, 2012

EVENTS!! CELEBRATIONS!! BDAY BASHMENTS & THE HOLIDAYS!!!




So sorry everyone - it has been a very long time since I've made an entry.  We won't get into the malfunctioning lap top.  Thank goodness for studios & stations and equipment on the late night tip.  So number 1.  whatever your political association is PLEASE GO AND VOTE!  I know for some of us it will be difficult with so much devastation around us as a result of Hurricane Sandy.  All the more reason for us to rally together as a community and help our neighbors who are displaced and need to get to polling locations.  I pray that the communities hit the hardest have all the information readily available to them & that volunteers are their to assist them in their time of need.  So that questions can be answered and assistance can be given to them if needed.  I don't want to relive another "hanging chads" election debacle.

My birthday is coming up!!! & you are invited to celebrate with me - join me at Magnet Sports & Entertainment Center - 241-05 Linden Blvd., Elmont, NY 11003.  It's a night time thing - I will make my grand entrance @ about mid-night -so please come early for the early juggling.  The music will be provided by Dubb Master Chris of WVIP 93.5FM - Irie Jam Radio, DJ Genius of X-Media Sound & other surprise celebrity DJ's passing through.  It all goes down on Saturday, December 1, 2K12.  I hope to see you there!  To get on my guestlist, you have a host of choices:
1.  Become a member on my blog to get the latest updates
2.  Follow me on twitter under Simply Said Media
3.  Friend request me on facebook under Simply Said or by my name Peggy Laibhen

Events that are coming up by Simply Said Media:  My Networking Business Brunch!  Venue to be announced.  Due to Hurricane Sandy I am allowing our communities to recover from the aftermath - so the date and venue will be forthcoming.  In the meantime get your business cards, brochures & a list of your company's weak areas.  You will be introduced to Simply Said Media and it's affiliates, but more importantly it's a gathering of the business minds.  Be introduced to innovative ways in moving forward during these economic times.  Two keynote speakers will be there to talk to you briefly.  Look forward to the exchange of cards & smiles.

Lovefest 2012 - the Ultimate Classic R&B & Soul mixtape CD featuring Simply Said Poetry by Slim Perfection is available for you to download visit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/me00ke  if you run into any difficulties downloading - feel free to contact me.   

Lovefest 2013 is slated to be released during Valentine's Holiday weekend - look out for the release party & the best mix of music produced by Dubb Master Chris & myself - not to mention the sweetest & steamiest poetry around.

As I finish up this entry, I'm at the headquarters of Irie Jam Radio 93.5FM we're watching the Presidential Election we're having our own Election Party!  Tomorrow the electoral college would be 1. putting back our President to serve 4 more years or electing romping Romney to turn back the clock of steady advancement our President has already put in place.

Thank you for all your support - look out for the fashion shows, events & great advice coming your way via this blog.  Talk to ya soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment