Friday, November 28, 2014

POSE OFF WINTER FASHION FUN!!!

COUNT DOWN TO 12/7/14 - @ MAGNET - A SIMPLY SAID PRODUCTION!


I am in prep mode, I am looking forward to seeing you and I am in full anticipation mode.  So hoping Thanksgiving for you was a blast.  I did have a good time with my family.  As usual my family are chuck full of comedians so while we're at the table we remember the good old days and everyone is having a laughable time.

Will you be at Pose Off this year?  Do I get to shake your hand and say to you "thank you for coming?"  This year's sponsors are giving away some great gift items right in time for the holidays.  It's a perfect reason for you to come out on a Sunday and see some great fashions, a few musical surprises and enjoy yourself.

If you would like complimentary entry - YOU MUST ARRIVE @ THE VENUE BEFORE 7:30PM - your code word for free entry is "Pose Off"  If you sing/chat the song like Red Fox & Screechy Dan not only does that allow you free entry but you get entered in a raffle for some really cool gifts.

Come out support & enjoy the show!  Till my next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment